- All we gotta do now is find the rest o' the squad, break the back of the Kraut occupation here, and make it back ta base in one piece! Nuts! Some day I'd like ta meet the creep who dreams up these missions!
Appearing in "Not a Man Shall Remain Alive!"
- The Howling Commandos
Synopsis for "Not a Man Shall Remain Alive!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is Stan Lee's last as writer of Sgt Fury. Beginning with Sgt Fury #29, Roy Thomas takes over. He is introduced in this issue's "next issue" blurb as "Stan's punctilious protege."
- This issue is also significant in that it shows for the first time a Nazi (in this case, Baron Strucker) who does not entirely agree with Hitler's beliefs, and who actually feels remorse for some of the things that he is ordered to do.
- This story is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Sgt Fury and his Howling Commandos Vol 1 28 on the forums
- 1 Images from Sgt Fury and his Howling Commandos Vol 1 28
- 1 Reprints of Sgt Fury and his Howling Commandos Vol 1 28
- ↑ This issue is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.