History of location is unknown.
Points of Interest
- Shan-e-Sorkh was first mentioned in Return of Conan (1957), written by Björn Nyberg and revised by L. Sprague de Camp.
- Shan-e-Sorkh's entry in "A Gazetteer of the Hyborian Age" presents erroneously "a village in Khitai a short distance west of Paikang".
- 3 Appearances of Shan-e-Sorkh
- Minor Appearances of Shan-e-Sorkh
- 2 Media Shan-e-Sorkh was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Shan-e-Sorkh
- Location Gallery: Shan-e-Sorkh
- 1 locations in Shan-e-Sorkh
Links and References
- Savage Sword of Conan #35; Black Tears
- Savage Sword of Conan #39; A Gazetteer of the Hyborian Age, Part VII: Red Waste's entry
- Savage Sword of Conan #39; A Gazetteer of the Hyborian Age, Part VII: Shan-e-Sorkh's entry
- Conan the Barbarian Vol 3 #6; The Life & Death of Conan: part six – The Sole Survivor
- Conan the Barbarian Vol 3 #10; The Life & Death of Conan: part ten - The Children of the Great Red Doom
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.