When the new Avengers team was formed, she was invited to join. She had designed a costume, created disc weapons that looked like miniature versions of Captain America's shield, and underwent a lot of physical training to make herself as strong and as agile as humanly possible.
She joined the team as the "American Dream". Shannon soon proved herself to be worthy of Cap's colors, and when the team had to save the original Avengers from a dark parallel reality, she proved that she was worthy of his shield. The original Captain America gave her the alternate Captain's shield.
American Dream is in peak physical condition for a non-powered human.
American Dream is a world-class athlete and skilled hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist. She also uses Captain America's shield well (both defensively and offensively), and has terrific aim with her throwing disks.
American Dream has the strength of a woman of her height and weight who engages in extensive regular training.
Shannon still possesses the weaknesses of any ordinary human.
- Disc weapons: similar to those uses by Ricochet and stored on her sleeves.
- Duplicate of Captain America's indestructible shield (more accurately, the shield itself from another dimension).
- 63 Appearances of Shannon Carter (Earth-982)
- 4 Minor Appearances of Shannon Carter (Earth-982)
- Media Shannon Carter (Earth-982) was Mentioned in
- 33 Images featuring Shannon Carter (Earth-982)
- 1 Quotations by or about Shannon Carter (Earth-982)
- Character Gallery: Shannon Carter (Earth-982)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|