Sharon Carter was the daughter of Harrison and Amanda Carter, two wealthy Virginians, and the niece of Margaret "Peggy" Carter, a heroic freedom fighter during World War II who had shared many adventures with the great hero Captain America before his supposed death at the end of the war. When Peggy returned home in need of hospitalization from traumatic shellshock, she told her niece many stories about Captain America. Inspired by these tales and her own aunt's exploits, Sharon decided to become an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., the international espionage agency.
Her history diverged from Earth-616 continuity when Reed Richards died in college helping Victor von Doom contact his mother's spirit; Victor becomes armored hero, helps repel Skrull invasion. Instead of marrying Steve Rogers, she marries Jeffrey Mace.
Agent 13 has been trained by S.H.I.E.L.D. and is an excellent hand-to-hand combatant and sniper.
Agent 13 possesses the normal human strength for a woman her age, height and build who engages in regular intensive exercise.
Agent 13 has access to a wide variety of conventional and high-tech S.H.I.E.L.D. weaponry.
- Energy Shield
- Shield, similar in design to Captain America's
- Appearances of Sharon Carter (Earth-8610)
- Minor Appearances of Sharon Carter (Earth-8610)
- Media Sharon Carter (Earth-8610) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Sharon Carter (Earth-8610)
- Quotations by or about Sharon Carter (Earth-8610)
- Character Gallery: Sharon Carter (Earth-8610)
- Characters killed by Sharon Carter
- Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Vol 2 #16
- Captain America (Albert Pyun, 1990)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|