Warning! This comic has a publication date of next year and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
- It's like a switch went off in my head, and I suddenly realized: I'm not in love with that man. Or wolf. Or...ohmigosh. Am I that shallow? Is it because he's a wolf?
- -- She-Hulk
- The honeymoon’s over for Marvel’s latest power couple, She-Hulk and Man-Wolf. She refuses to be his “little woman”, and he refuses to shave.
- What’s a married green female to do? This is the issue you’ve been waiting for gamma-fans!
- Awesome Andy takes a stand! Pug’s finally makes his move! And you’ll NEVER see this ending coming!
- The Stargod power recounts when John Jameson first got the power of the Man-Wolf (Amazing Spider-Man #124) and his first encounter with She-Hulk (Savage She-Hulk #13-14.)
- Two-Gun Kid mentions that he has had past experience with werewolves before, as seen in Marvel Westerns: The Two-Gun Kid #1. Parts of this story run concurrently with that story, as Two-Gun relates this tale to Jennifer as they are chasing after John.
A flashback in this story affects the chronology of the following characters:
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss She-Hulk Vol 2 11 on the forums
- Images from She-Hulk Vol 2 11
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.