Warning! This comic has a publication date of next year and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
This comic will be released on Script error.
- As the case against STARFOX comes to a close, romantic entanglements come to a head.
- So, will it be heartbreak or happily-ever-after for Pug and She-Hulk?
- All this and an all-new superhuman law case that asks, "Is a secret identity grounds for divorce?"
- Pull out the hankies, Gamma-Fans, 'cause this one's got plenty of kisses and kicks to go around.
- Jennifer recounts how sometime earlier that she had problems controlling her strength as She-Hulk. This was the status quo after she built up her strength in She-Hulk #8.
- Up until She-Hulk Vol 2 #4 She-Hulk's guilt over destroying Bone, Idaho, was the cause of her problems changing forms. What's making them stronger is the spell put on her by the Scarlet Witch in She-Hulk #1, as revealed next issue.
- Jennifer approaches former members of the Avengers, who at the time of this story, had recently broken up in Avengers: Finale #1 and since replaced with the New Avengers in New Avengers #1. Starfox was a member of the Avengers from Avengers #231-261.
- The reason why Tigra has a hard time testifying for Starfox is the two had a bit of a fling after they both left Earth in Avengers Vol 3 #4 and Avengers: Infinity #1-4.
- Yellowjacket's incredulity over being asked to testify in a sexual assault case is due to the fact that he had some legal trouble himself after he struck his ex-wife, the Wasp. These events where chronicled in Avengers #213, 227-230.
Flashbacks in this story affect the chronologies of the following characters:
Page 6 Panel 4 to Page 7 Panel 2:
- Avengers (Only in flashback)
Page 11 Panel 3 to Page 12 Panel 4:
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss She-Hulk Vol 2 7 on the forums
- Images from She-Hulk Vol 2 7
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.