Zorn, as well as his brother Xorn, was part of a super-soldier project of the Southeast Asian Republic, but later rebelled along other super-powered people, forming two distinct groups which leads the two twin capital cities: the Eternals, lead by Zorn, and the Celestials, lead by Xorn. Both groups are called The People.
They have in their possession a Serum created by the SEAR, called the Source, which gives normal people super abilities.
S.H.I.E.L.D. tried to convince The People of the threat the Children of Tomorrow represented. During their negotiations, the Children telepathically assassinated Oracle, a member of the inner circle of the People. Outraged, Zorn and the Eternals immediately went to war with the Children of Tomorrow. However, they were defeated. Sensing his defeat, Zorn released his black hole power to absorb the Children's contingent.
Powers and Abilities
Shen-Yin was injected by a Serum called The Source that granted him superhuman abilities.
- Black Hole: The black hole in Zorn's head allowed him to emit the same energies a black hole does. Most notably he gave off gravity. Shen's black hole was capable of sucking up instantly another being & everything around him. Zorn was capable of reversing his black holes natural state.
- Gravitational manipulation: He possessed gravitational senses that allowed him to manipulate energy for a variety of purposes.
- 8 appearance(s) of Shen-Yin (Earth-1610)
- 3 mention(s) of Shen-Yin (Earth-1610)
- 2 image(s) of Shen-Yin (Earth-1610)
- 1 quotation(s) by or about Shen-Yin (Earth-1610)