The Shining Trapezohedran was a magical stone thought by the Starry Wisdom Cult to be older than man and time. The demon Nyarlathotep, the Haunter of the Dark, inhabited the jewel, and could only be summoned only by blood sacrifice.
Pre-Cataclysmic Age and the Great Cataclysm
Eons later, in Atlantis, it became a subject of worship.
It was eventually found in his net by a Minoan fisherman who sold it to a merchant.
Archeologists later unearthed the Shining Trapezohedron, who finally became the property of the Starry Wisdom Cult who worshiped it in their church on top of Federal Hill, in Providence, Rhode Island, until they driven from town in the 1880's because of their bizarre rites and even rumors of blood sacrifice.
In 1897, a reporter went into the church and closed the jewel box containing the stone, but as the Haunter of the Dark thrived on darkness, he decided to go back and open the chest back and let in the light. He somehow died, leaving pnly a burned skeleton left.
- The Shining Trapezohedron was created by H.P. Lovecraft in "The Haunter of the Dark".
- 2 Appearances of Shining Trapezohedron
- Minor Appearances of Shining Trapezohedron
- Media Shining Trapezohedron was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Shining Trapezohedron
- Item Gallery: Shining Trapezohedron