An experimental vehicle developed by the anti-terrorist organization hate. Powered by an infinite power source known as the Zero Point Squirt drive. Also contains 'five tesseract zones' and gear for a full squad including 'personal flight harnesses' which allow non-powered individuals to fly. Stolen by the Nextwave squad when they defected from H.A.T.E. and shot down and destroyed when the Nextwave squad attacked State 51.
Likely named after the landmark 1975 Science Fiction novel, The Shockwave Rider
- Shockwave Rider's Appearances
- Shockwave Rider's Minor Appearances
- Media Shockwave Rider Mentions
- Vehicle Gallery: Shockwave Rider
- Images that include Shockwave Rider