When the elder Rammon was killed by Conan (who had been hired to steal the Eye by the worshipers of Azoth), Shumballa asked the young Rammon to stay, and went herself on the trail of the barbarian. She put Rammon in the care of Amboola, but the boy quickly escaped and followed her.
The three eventually arrived at the saame spot, but Rammon, who knew Conan was now opposing the worshippers of Azoth, prevented Shumballa from killing Conan.
The trio was joined by another of Shumballa's people, Dahomi. They infiltrated the temple, where Dahomi was killed by a trap, and interrupted the ceremony. Azoth briefly returned but was destroyed as Conan tore his horn apart, causing the god to fall and cause a cliff to collapse. Shumballa was killed in the fall.
Shamballa was among the finest warriors of her people.
- 1 Appearances of Shumballa (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Shumballa (Earth-616)
- Media Shumballa (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Shumballa (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Shumballa (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Shumballa (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|