Appearing in 1st story
- Black Cat's Criminal Army
- Albert Moon, Sr. (First full appearance) (Real name first revealed) (Only in flashback)
- Nari Moon (First full appearance) (Unnamed) (Only in flashback)
- Albert Moon, Jr. (First full appearance) (Real name first revealed) (Only in flashback)
- Fact Channel News
- Hector Cervantez (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Ezekiel Sims (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Two unseen individuals surveying Sims Tower
- Red Ace Gang (Mentioned)
- Connor & Brennan Properties (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Radioactive Spider (Mentioned)
Synopsis for 1st story
Cindy remembers the day her life changed forever: she wanted to go play hockey with her boyfriend, but her mother forced her to go to a science demonstration where she was bitten by the spider that gave superpowers to her and Peter. In the present after fighting the supervillain Dragonclaw, she decides to return to live in her bunker, but not to exile herself from the world. Cindy is determined to find her family, while the Black Cat gives Dragonclaw a new costume.
Cindy Moon exploded out of her bunker and into the Marvel Universe when we first learned that she had been bitten by that same radioactive spider in the first arc of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. She then went on to save Peter Parker’s life (more than once!) and traverse the Spider-verse alongside Spider-Woman. Now, as SILK, Cindy is on her own in New York City, searching for her past, defining her own future, and webbing up wrong-doers along the way! Robbie Thompson (writer from TV’s Supernatural) fills this new ongoing series with his unique blend of antics and feels. Featuring stunning covers by Eisner Award winner Dave Johnson and interiors by future superstar Stacey Lee.
- The comment that Dragonclaw's name sounds like a Pokemon is a reference to a move in Pokemon that is similarly named.