- Silk (Cindy Moon) (Main story and flashback)
- Albert Moon, Sr. (Only in flashback)
- Knights of Gheva (First appearance)
- Red Knight (Nari Moon) (Main story and flashback) (First appearance as Red Knight)
- Unnamed knights (First appearance)
- Fact Channel News
- David Wilcox (First appearance)
- Ash King's Army (First appearance)
- Ash King (First appearance)
- Unnamed soldiers (First appearance)
- Inheritors (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Dragons of the Negative Zone (First appearance)
- Earth (Only in flashback)
- Negative Zone
- Hell (Mentioned)
Upon journeying to the Negavite Zone, Silk, with Rafferty and Lola in tow (and relishing the adventurous experience), befriends a medieval dragon called David. David explains the continuing war of the Red Knight against the evil forces of the Ash King and his army, and that he caught the scent of their arrival, which mimicked the arrival of a previously three (from the outer world) years ago.
The three aid the Red Knight, and after the battle is won, with the defeat of the Ash King, the Red King is revealed to be Cindy's mother, Nari Moon.
• Silk’s search for her parents takes her somewhere unexpected — THE NEGATIVE ZONE!!!
• What the heck have her parents been doing in the Negative Zone?!
• The most surprising book has a few doozies coming up this month!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Silk Vol 2 12 on the forums
- 4 Images from Silk Vol 2 12
|Like this? Let us know!|