Appearing in "The Night Shift"
- New U Technologies
- Spider-Woman (Jess Drew) (Mentioned)
- Spider-Woman (Gwen Stacy) (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man (Miles Morales) (Mentioned)
- Albert Moon, Sr.
- Albert Moon, Jr.
- West Coast Avengers (Mentioned)
- Inheritors (Mentioned)
- Nari Moon
- Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
Races and Species:
- Negative Zone (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Night Shift"
- Synopsis not yet written.
THE CLONE CONSPIRACY TIE-IN!
• In the midst of DEAD NO MORE: THE CLONE CONSPIRACY, SILK faces off against a SPIDER-WOMAN!
• NEW U has given J. Jonah Jameson his life back. First, his wife Marla was brought back from the dead, and now his adopted daughter, Mattie Franklin, a.k.a. SPIDER-WOMAN, is alive again as well!
• It should be a time for celebration, but Cindy Moon, a.k.a. SILK, is feeling anything but festive, especially since her boss’ entire family has been resurrected and is setting off her spider-sense!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Silk Vol 2 15 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Silk Vol 2 15
- 1 Reprints of Silk Vol 2 15
|Like this? Let us know!|