- Nazi-punching is my jam.
- -- Silver Sable
Appearing in 1st story
- Silver Sable (Silver Sablinova) (Main story and flashback)
- S.S.S. (Symkarian Supremacist Sisterhood) (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Unnamed refugees (One killed) (Main story and flashback)
- Demyan Burya (Mentioned)
- Nazis (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Symkarian Armed Forces
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Hell (Invoked) (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for 1st story
SILVER AND BOLD Part 1 (OF 1)
After faking her own death, SILVER SABLE is back in the mercenary game, and this time she REALLY might not survive! In the wake of Norman Osborn’s control of the Symkarian government, one of Sable’s operations goes south, and she finds herself and a small group of hostages trapped in the clutches of a dangerous group of terrorists! With no equipment and no back up Sable has to make sure that she and the innocents trapped with her find their way out alive. Piece of cake.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Silver Sable and the Wild Pack Vol 1 36 on the forums
- 4 Images from Silver Sable and the Wild Pack Vol 1 36
|Like this? Let us know!|