Appearing in "The Origin of the Silver Surfer, Part 3"
- Nova (Frankie Ray) (First appearance)
- Lord Glenn
- Master of Zenn-La (Only in flashback)
- Shalla-Bal (Only in flashback)
- Amber (Friend of Frankie Raye)
- Galactus' Ship
- U.S. Navy Ships and Jets
Synopsis for "The Origin of the Silver Surfer, Part 3"
When Galactus decides to attack the Earth, the Surfer rebels, attacking the world-eater. Although the Surfer cannot harm Galactus, he is allowed to return to Zenn-La. When he gets there, he discovers that the planet has been moved, and he is now alone in space! The Surfer vows to find Zenn-La, and his beloved Shalla Bal.
- Original aired 2/21/1998
- No trivia.
- Discuss "The Origin of the Silver Surfer, Part 3" on the forums
- Gallery for the Silver Surfer (Animated Series) series
|Silver Surfer/Norrin Radd||Paul Essiembre|
|Master of Zenn-La||Aron Tager|
|Frankie Raye/Nova||Tara Rosling|
|Lord Glenn||Marc Strange|