Appearing in "Facing the Music"
- Silver Surfer (Norrin Radd) (Main story and flashback)
- Andrel (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- Preceptor Jorrax (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Shalla-Bal (Only in flashback)
- Imperial Kree Army (Referenced)
- Heralds of Galactus (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Zenn-Lavians (Main story and flashback)
- Alien Gods (Invoked)
- Cosmic Beings
- Flora colossi
- Unidentified alien species (Main story and flashback)
- Kree (Referenced)
- Humans (Referenced)
- Earth-616 (Main story and flashback)
- Milky Way (Main story and flashback)
- Andromeda Galaxy (Cameo)
- Burning Galaxy (Cameo)
- Korbin (Cameo)
- Planet X (Cameo)
- Unidentified planet (Only appearance; destruction) (Main story and flashback)
- Orillia Nebula (Mentioned)
- Tadpole Galaxy (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Facing the Music"
- Synopsis not yet written.
What mysteries await buried deep within the cosmic multitudes of the Marvel annals? Why — it’s an UNTOLD STORY of the dark and tragic past of the SILVER SURFER, brought to you the mighty Marvel way by ETHAN SACKS (writer of OLD MAN HAWKEYE) and ANDRÉ LIMA ARAÚJO (of the THANOS ANNUAL)!
Anxious to find a world worthy enough to sate the mighty hunger of GALACTUS, Norrin Radd’s early explorations as the Devourer’s new Herald bear no fruit. Until the Surfer discovers an exotic alien planet teeming with life… and energy enough to finally satisfy his master. But can the Surfer really doom an entire sentient civilization just to save his own?
- This issue is dedicated to Moebius by artist Andre Lima Araujo and to Theo Caviness by writer Ethan Sacks.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Silver Surfer Annual Vol 2 1 on the forums
- 4 Images from Silver Surfer Annual Vol 2 1
|Like this? Let us know!|