- From this time forth, the Silver Surfer will battle them on their own savage terms! Let mankind beware! From this time forth...The Surfer will be the deadliest one of all!
Appearing in "To Smash the Inhumans!"
Synopsis for "To Smash the Inhumans!"
Having crash landed in the Hidden Land of the Inhumans following his battle with SHIELD, the Silver Surfer finds himself attacked by the evil Inhumans led by Maximus, who succeeds in making the Surfer believe that the Inhumans as a whole are responsible for the attack.
Traveling to the center of the Hidden Land, the Surfer is confronted by Black Bolt, but the Inhuman royal family attacks the Surfer believing that his intentions on the Hidden Land are dubious. This misunderstanding leads to a battle between the Surfer and the Inhumans, eventually he gets fed up with being persecuted by all and flees the Hidden Land. Finally fed up with being constantly harassed by humanity, the Surfer vows to become an enemy of humanity.
(September) Drawn by a surprise artist! Featuring the Surfer's battle with the uncanny Inhumans! And ending with the most terrifying threat of all!
- (October) This is the one that paves the way for Herb Trimpe's new version! It's action all the way through! And oh, those Inhumans!
- (November) AND, STILL ON SALE- This one is action all the way thru! Wait'll you see Surfy tackle the Inhumans!
- The end of this issue advertises that the next issue would feature a new "Savage" Silver Surfer. However, the series was canceled and subsequent issues were never published. Chronologically, the Silver Surfer appears in Webspinners: Tales of Spider-Man #4 through 6. In terms of publications, the Surfer would not appear again until Sub-Mariner #34.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Silver Surfer Vol 1 18 on the forums
- 1 Images from Silver Surfer Vol 1 18
- 1 Reprints of Silver Surfer Vol 1 18
Links and References
- The Grand Comics Database: Silver Surfer Vol 1 
|Like this? Let us know!|