- Those whom I wronged have forgiven me. They have shown me the path I must follow. To be truly free, I must forgive myself.
Appearing in "Forgiveness"
- Defenders (Illusion)
- Elmar Radd (Illusion)
- Jartran Radd (Illusion)
- Shalla-Bal (Illusion)
- Mantis (Illusion)
- Nova (Illusion)
- Shadowy figure
- Perpetrators of this destruction (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Forgiveness"
Silver Surfer tries to escape the Hall of Absolutes. He is attacked by beings disguised as Dr. Strange, Hulk, and Namor. They reveal themselves as Denial, Doubt, and Guilt. Chained down, Silver Surfer sees illusions of his parents and lovers. They convince him to forgive himself for his past. Silver Surfer frees himself from the chains, then Virtual Reality teleports him out of the Hall.
Meanwhile, a shadowy figure awakens inside a destroyed spaceship.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Silver Surfer Vol 3 58 on the forums
- 1 Images from Silver Surfer Vol 3 58
|Like this? Let us know!|