Simon Williams was the owner of Williams Innovations, an important enterprise, who Tony Stark had recently bought. Wanting vengeance, Simon accepted to be the lab rat of A.I.M, convinced by his brother Eric. The process turned Simon into ionic energy, granting him super-strength and durability, and he proceeded to destroy Stark. The Avengers fought him, and tried to help him, when his body started decomposing. He vanished in Stark Industries' arc reactor, before knowing that Stark bought his company to save it from bankruptcy.
When Enchantress was searching Baron Zemo to get revenge, he was one of the remaining Masters who asked with Zemo for help to the Avengers. Black Panther convinced him to leave Zemo's side and that Tony Stark found a cure for his condition. When the Enchantress managed to get the last Norn Stone from Zemo, Simon seemingly sacrificed himself to destroy it.
Simon managed to survive and was eventually captured by the Grandmaster to compete in the fight against the Champion. His current whereabouts are unknown.
Seemingly those of Simon Williams (Earth-616)#Powers.
Seemingly those of Simon Williams (Earth-616)#Abilities.
- 9 Appearances of Simon Williams (Earth-8096)
- Minor Appearances of Simon Williams (Earth-8096)
- Media Simon Williams (Earth-8096) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Simon Williams (Earth-8096)
- Quotations by or about Simon Williams (Earth-8096)
- Character Gallery: Simon Williams (Earth-8096)
- Characters killed by Wonder Man
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|