When Tony Stark revamped his company into Stark Resilient, Justine Hammer hired Spymaster to sabotage him. To this end, Abbott assumeed the identity of Leonard Pimacher. During this time, he developed a relationship with Tim Cababa, and came to love him truthfully. Spymaster saw himself forced to attack Tim when ordered to blow his cover, but avoided killing him. He subsequently attacked Stark Resilient's HQ, and fought against Stark's head of security Bethany Cabe, before being shot down by Bambi Arbogast. Abbott was hospitalized and had surgery. When he regained consciousness, Spymaster attacked one of the officers guarding his bed, performing a suicide by cop.
Abbott appeared to have survived his suicide attempt, and resumed his criminal activities. He came into conflict with Iron Man again after being hired by Baintronics to steal a hard drive containing a back-up of Stark's memories. Spymaster was initially successful and escaped aboard the Manticore, but Iron Man and Captain Marvel gave chase and eventually retrieved the hard drive.
|Power Grid |
Espionage, technology, public speaking
Image inducer, voice modulator
Sniper rifle with .57 Vibranium shells, energy nunchaku, various grenades.
- Sinclair is apparently bisexual. He was in a relationship with his wife Greta, and later dated Tim Cababa.
- 27 Appearances of Sinclair Abbott (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Sinclair Abbott (Earth-616)
- Media Sinclair Abbott (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 8 Images featuring Sinclair Abbott (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Sinclair Abbott (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Sinclair Abbott (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|