Skornheim is an area adjacent to Asgard. Skornheim is a land of dark mystery and undreamed-of-danger, a land where even the gods fear to tread. Skornheim is a deadly arena for the most spectacular trial of all time, where even an immortal may find death within.
One could miss his footing, sinking into the fluid soil beneath his feet. Every inch of Skornheim can turn into a lethal trap. The hill turns to quicksand beneath the rays of Skornheim's burning sun.
An impenetrable field of spiny plants capable of tearing through the strongest armor. Even enchanted Norn stones have no effect upon them.
Points of Interest
- The Swamps of Endless Flame
- The Forest of Eternal Nightmare Plants
- The Valley of Swords
- Glowing Desert
- Skornheim Mountains
- 8 article(s) related to Skornheim
- 11 appearance(s) of Skornheim
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Skornheim
- 3 mention(s) of Skornheim
- 3 image(s) of Skornheim