A Skrull-shaped robot created to be the Super-Skrull's superior and successor. Meant to look like a Scout Warrior, he was tasked of scouting out the planet Xandar. He chased after Queen Adora, the planet's ruler, through a transporter that took them both to Earth. Skrull-X encountered the Fantastic Four and was deactivated with a stasis-ray.
Skrull-X eventually reactivated and disguised himself as a machine in the Baxter Building. After learning that the Fantastic Four minus the Human Torch were rapidly aging to death from exposure to a Skrull metabolic ray, he gloated that Earth would be defenseless and be conquered by the Skrull Empire.
As Mister Fantastic, Invisible Girl, and Thing were near death by their rapid aging, Skrull-X attacked the now alone Human Torch. Skrull-X held his own against Torch until Torch's anger was pushed to its limit, and he unleashed his full power, melting the robot in a wall of flame.
- 5 Appearances of Skrull-X (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Skrull-X (Earth-616)
- Media Skrull-X (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Skrull-X (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Skrull-X (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Skrull-X (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|