Some terms may be used by Skrulls without being translated. They will be listed anyway with a context helping to understand their meaning, until they will be developed. The Skrulls speak different languages and dialects, among them the Frti dialect (existing already around the time the other Skrull branches were slaughtered), the Skrullian, the Irdu Dialect of the Skrull Thort Language, and the Tligi Dialect of the Skrull Language.
- Gry'k-Frl-Stuzh: "Web of enhanced seeing." Equivalent to an Earth television set.
- "Karant Kiar" diplomacy: A form of bad, ineffectual, or shameful diplomacy. Derived from Karant Kiar, Prelate of the Skrull Empire's Seventh Quadrant, who brought Reed Richards before the Galactic Tribunal for his role in the destruction of Tarnax IV at the hand of Galactus. The result of the trial presented the destruction of Tarnax IV in detail, shaming the Skrulls.
- Sch'mag: Unknown. Seemingly an insult. The phrase "Son of a Sch'mag!" is a popular idiom.
- Sl'gur't: "Infinite Names", name of the Skrull War-God and Empress of the Skrull Pantheon (also written "Sl'Gur'T").
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Incredible Hercules #120
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Fantastic Four Annual #18
- ↑ New Avengers #40
- ↑ What If...? World War Hulk #1
- ↑ Mighty Avengers #12
- ↑ Blackwulf #10
- ↑ Ultimate Fantastic Four #27
- ↑ Secret Invasion Who Do You Trust? #1
- ↑ Skrulls! #1; Karant Kiar's entry
- ↑ Annihilation: Super-Skrull #1
- ↑ Skrulls! #1; Flaw's entry
- ↑ Skrulls! #1; Kalamari's entry
- ↑ Skrulls! #1; Karza's entry
- ↑ Skrulls! #1