Appearing in "Gods and Super-Gods"
- tribe of early men (unnamed)
- dead alien (unnamed)
- distant past
- Vietnam (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Gods and Super-Gods"
Scully and his reluctant associates discover the remains of an alien visitor being worshipped by primitive humans and Scully acquires a mysterious belt from the corpse. When a brontosaurus attacks, Skull battles the creature one-on-one and the belt begins to glow, increasing his strength to superhuman levels...
- Ann Reynolds identifies herself as Ann Farrow.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Skull, the Slayer Vol 1 2 on the forums
- 1 Images from Skull, the Slayer Vol 1 2
|Like this? Let us know!|