Appearing in "Time Out of Mind!"
- Slitherouge (First appearance)
- robotic constructs
- Scorpians (Only in flashback)
- Jeff Scully (Only in flashback)
- Morgan Le Fay
Synopsis for "Time Out of Mind!"
Skull and his comrades learn the secret of the Tower of Time, constructed by the Scorpians in Earth's prehistory as a way of keeping their robots busy, but soon to be the staging post for Slitherogue's attempt to conquer time itself. Ann, Jeff and Corey seemingly die at the hands of Slitherogue's servants, but Skull falls through the Tower and ends up in what appears to be Camelot, where Merlin and the Black Knight decide to assist him, believing Slitherogue to be a demon...
- Letters (story pages): ? page 1, Watanabe pages 2-17.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Skull, the Slayer Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Images from Skull, the Slayer Vol 1 4
|Like this? Let us know!|