When the Fantastic Four and the Avengers sacrificed their lives to destroy Onslaught, Franklin Richards, the son of the FF's Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman subconsciously created a pocket universe to save their lives. There they spent an entire year reliving living new lives "reborn" into a reality where they recently gained their abilities that vaguely mirror how they gained their powers originally.
The past history of the Executioner on Counter-Earth is unknown, however evidence suggests that he was created by the space-time rift within the gamma core on Avengers Island. He would be drafted into the Lethal Legion by the Enchantress. They would be easily defeated by the Avengers, and Skurge would be taken into SHIELD custody. He would later be absorbed by Loki in his bid for more power. Following Loki's defeat at the hands of the Avengers, many of those absorbed by Loki were freed, however the Executioner's ultimate fate remains unrevealed.
- 2 Appearances of Skurge (Heroes Reborn) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Skurge (Heroes Reborn) (Earth-616)
- Media Skurge (Heroes Reborn) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Skurge (Heroes Reborn) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Skurge (Heroes Reborn) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Skurge (Heroes Reborn) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|