Appearing in "Friendship is Murder!"
- Mike Peterson (Impersonates Gorgonzola)
- The Horde of the Taurs (Real name first revealed)
- Jenny (Mike's coworker) (Only appearance)
- Fantastic Four (Photo)
- Bro-Man (Mentioned)
- Isaac Asimov (Mentioned)
- Godzilla (Mentioned)
- Greykin (Invoked)
- Sorcerer Supreme Gorgonzola (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Named only)
- Quasimodo (Mentioned)
- Mrs. Harmon
- Animated coffee mug (First appearance)
- Animated floor lamp (First appearance)
- Animated armchair (First appearance)
Races and Species:
- Dimension Ecch (Mentioned)
- Taur Village (Mentioned)
- Fantastic Four Uniforms (Photo)
- Gertie (Slapstick's mallet)
- Unstoppable Sword of Castle Greykin (Unnamed)
- Anti-Electroplasm Ray-Gun
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Uniforms
- Fantasti-Car MK I (Photo)
Synopsis for "Friendship is Murder!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• Slapstick’s local mall is overrun by little cartoon minotaurs!
• The TAURS! They’re adorably deadly! Adeadlable!
• PLUS: Why are there so many cartoons becoming real, anyways?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Slapstick Vol 2 3 on the forums
- Images from Slapstick Vol 2 3
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|