Slovakia, officially the Slovak Republic is a country in Europe. It is bordered by the Czech Republic and Austria to the west, Poland to the north, Ukraine to the east and Hungary to the south. The capital and largest city is Bratislava.
Jerzy Astroyevicht was a Slovak who fought for Germany during World War II. He later immigrated to to the United States of America with his wife Katerina. They settled in Queens, New York and had a son named Arnold. Jerzy changed his name to Jerry Astrovik to make it easier for Americans to pronounce a fact he always resented.
Points of Interest
- Bratislava is the capital city.
- 4 Appearances of Slovakia
- Minor Appearances of Slovakia
- 5 Media Slovakia was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Slovakia
- Location Gallery: Slovakia
- 4 locations in Slovakia