A Dyson Sphere in construction designed by Tony Stark as a fallback plan for the crisis of the colliding planets. At a point before Thanos' invasion on Earth, it was operating at 0.008%, enough energy to power a moon.
The schematics of Sol's Hammer eventually fell in the hands of Damage Control since the company also operated as an archival unit for government-contested technology that belonged to missing, incapacitated or deceased individuals. Despite Tony Stark and Reed Richards going to great lengths to ensure that their technology did not fall in the hands of other parties besides each other, Damage Control gained the rights to Sol's Hammer data after Reed was missing from a prolonged period of time and Stark was incapacitated.
Sol's Hammer is capable of capturing and controlling the energy radiated by the Sun. In theory, it could destroy an entire planet with only 2% of the Sphere charged.
- The Interdimensional Council of Reeds created a similarly named device called Sol's Anvil to stop a Beyonder from Earth-5202.
- Like many events of Time Runs Out, it is unclear if the firing of Sol's Hammer, and thus it's destruction, actually occurred, as once the Universe was restored, the Gladiator, the Imperial Guard and the Shi'ar fleet reappeared intact with no apparent memory of destruction.
- Appearances of Sol's Hammer
- Minor Appearances of Sol's Hammer
- Media Sol's Hammer was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Sol's Hammer
- Item Gallery: Sol's Hammer