History of character is unknown.
- Telepathic Hive Mind: Sophie and her sisters share a linked hive mind, which allows them to share thoughts, communicate and maintain a continuous telepathic connection over great distances. The link is strongest when they are in close physical proximity, and their collective mind also allows for increased telepathic power and shared intellect. When the girls use their telepathy, their eyes glow bright blue, and they glow even more when acting under the hive mind.
- Telepathy: Sophie and her sisters possess the ability to read minds and project their thoughts to others. They are able to analyze people's memories and influence minds, as seen when her sister Esme implanted a vivid nightmare into Polaris' mind while she slept. Though they individually possess their own telepathy, their telepathic abilities are greater when the girls join together.
- Mind Control: Sophie and her sisters have shown the ability to control multiple people’s minds at the same time, as demonstrated when they forced several Sentinel Services agents to kill both their fellow agents and themselves.
- Empathy: Sophie and her sisters possess limited emphatic abilities, as Esme could read Chloe Tans' emotions, sensing a lot of need and pain.
- 18 Appearances of Sophie Frost (Earth-TRN674)
- Minor Appearances of Sophie Frost (Earth-TRN674)
- Media Sophie Frost (Earth-TRN674) was Mentioned in
- 13 Images featuring Sophie Frost (Earth-TRN674)
- Quotations by or about Sophie Frost (Earth-TRN674)
- Character Gallery: Sophie Frost (Earth-TRN674)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.