In the dystopian world of Days of Future Past, people are positioned a caste system ranging from 3 classes: “H” for base line humans, “A” for anomalous humans, and “M” for mutants. Mutants are considered outcasts due to the Mutant Registration Act that had passed in this world. They were detained in the South Bronx Mutant Internment Center and designated with a number and inhibitor collar that neutralized their powers.
The facility was guarded by Sentinels and two Alpha 3 sentinels were placed on the front gate for routine security examinations. Mutants contained in this facility all had a curfew, and they were only allowed to leave the center for health supplies and "official Sentinel business." Walking into the fenced off area, there was a cemetery that lined the path for people who entered. Fresh graves of mutant casualties were lined in rows, with well known super-heroes named on the gravestones. The facility, like most of New York City, was a littered and derelict portion of the Bronx. Minimal supplies were given to the detainees and Sentinels were scattered around patrolling the South Bronx neighborhood.
- 8 Appearances of South Bronx Mutant Containment Facility
- 1 Minor Appearances of South Bronx Mutant Containment Facility
- 1 Media South Bronx Mutant Containment Facility was Mentioned in
- Images featuring South Bronx Mutant Containment Facility
- Location Gallery: South Bronx Mutant Containment Facility