South Dakota's Black Hills where the site of the construction of Mount Rushmore during the course of the 20th Century. In 1943, the site was threatened by Nazi sympathizer Eric Ward who plotted to blow up the monument. This plan was foiled by the Human Torch and Toro.
Points of Interest
- Pierre (capital)
- Sioux Falls
- Mount Rushmore
- Harney Peak, 7,242 ft.
- 61 Appearances of South Dakota
- 1 Minor Appearances of South Dakota
- 5 Media South Dakota was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: South Dakota
- 6 Images related to South Dakota
- 14 locations in South Dakota