Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- A planet named Spartax was first mentioned as the homeworld of Prince Jason, a member of the Spartoi race who was heir to the throne of the Spartoi Empire. This Spartax was located in the Sparta star system of the Greater Magellanic Cloud and this Prince Jason was intended to be a younger version of the Emperor Jason who ruled his empire from the planet Sparta and was the biological father of Star-Lord
- A subsequent retcon by Brian Michael Bendis revealed that the biological father of the Star-Lord who was born on Earth-616 was actually King J'Son, a member of the Spartax race who ruled the Spartax Empire from the planet Spartax.
- The fact that the Spartoi Prince Jason and the Spartax King J'Son could not possibly be the same person means that their respective planets, both named Spartax, could also not be the same.
- Since Prince Jason could no longer be the future father of the Earth-616 Star-Lord, it was decided that Emperor Jason, his empire and his son actually existed in the alternate Earth-791 reality.
- Spartax had a population of 9 billion people before Kunll's invasion at Spartax. In this invasion, 2 billion people had died. 
- 51 appearance(s) of Spartax (Planet)
- 8 minor appearance(s) of Spartax (Planet)
- 42 mention(s) of Spartax (Planet)
- 1 mention(s) in handbook(s) of Spartax (Planet)
- 8 image(s) of Spartax (Planet)
- 3 article(s) related to Spartax (Planet)