Appearing in "Signs and Wonders part 1"
- Kim Vesco (First appearance)
- Francis "FrankenFoley" Foley (First appearance)
- David Knox (First appearance) (Death)
- Paul Aristides (First appearance)
- Mason Kaleema (First appearance)
- Renata Lowell (First appearance)
- Chad Barrow (First appearance)
- Mink (First appearance)
- Lisa Beth Harrington (First appearance)
- "Someone" (Behind the scenes)
- Air Elemental
- United States of America
- Pillar of Smoke (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Signs and Wonders part 1"
The new girl at a high school is attacked by an air elemental and she quickly learns that the school serves as a coven for witches. When she gets home, she is attacked a second time with the tools she uses for sculpture and killed. The ghost of another student tells her ghost "You were supposed to save the rest of us. Nice going."
Getting through high school is hard enough without having to watch your back the whole time, but magic can give you a real edge over the competition. When fifteen-year-old Kim Vesco moves from Chicago to Salem, MA, she finds that the local student body is divided into rival factions of witches and non-witches, with both sides bidding for her allegiance. And if that weren't enough, an unknown force seems to want her...dead! Between the tribal loyalties of the schoolyard and the brutal, fight-or-die logic of the mage-war, Kim has to steer a course that will keep her alive until she can take the fight back to her enemy and reveal the true identity of someone she thought she already knew: herself.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spellbinders Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 5 Images from Spellbinders Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|