When the New Enforcers attacked New York using high caliber fire-arms, Spider-Man created a suit of "Spider-Armor". Composed of a pseudo-metallic compound Peter Parker developed at Empire State University, the suit slowed him down, but allowed him to be bullet proof. During battle, the suit was later destroyed by acid.
While The Spider-Armor was only featured briefly in the comics, it has become a fast fan-favorite and is featured in multiple video-games as an alternate costume for Spider-Man.
Appearances in Other Media
- In the season finale of Spider-Man: The Animated Series in which Spider-Man meets Spider-Men from parallel universes a billionaire Peter Parker wears the Spider-Armor.
- The armor appears in the 1995 Spider-Man game, which makes you invincible for about six hits.
- The armor appears in Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter but as a secret character which is basically a palette swap, this version of Spider-Man that has limited armor, based on a metallic suit he wore in the comics as well as episodes later aired in the Marvel Studios animated series. He jumps sightly lower than before due to the heaviness of his armor.
- The armor is also in the Spider-Man 2000 game which adds an additional bar of health.
- The Spider-Armor appears in the game Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro with the same abilities as in the Spider-Man 2000 game.
- The Spider-Armor makes an appearance in Spider-Man: Web of Shadows as an alternate costume for red-and-blue Spider-Man after completing Act 2.
- The Spider-Armor is an alternate costume for Spider-Man 2099 in the game Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions The bio for the costume reveals that, while Spider-Man only used the Spider-Armor once, many came to love it and it became a popular Halloween costume in the year 2099. Miguel O'Hara got this one out of his closet from a past Halloween.
- 18 Appearances of Spider-Armor MK I
- Minor Appearances of Spider-Armor MK I
- 1 Media Spider-Armor MK I was Mentioned in
- 45 Images featuring Spider-Armor MK I
- Item Gallery: Spider-Armor MK I