The suit was used in combat against the mass murderer, Massacre had kidnapped multiple hostages. The suit, which was bullet-proof, allowed him to easily defeat Massacre and the magnetic webbing prevented the villain from remotely activating any traps.
- Enhanced Durability: The suit has shown to be able to withstand a direct impact from a grenade launcher without any obvious harm coming to the wearer. It is also fully capable of deflecting multiple bullets, though Spider-Man expressed discomfort in being hit.
- Built-in Web-Shooters: This suit comes with built-in web-shooters that fires webbing from the forearm instead of the wrist.
- Magnetic Webbing: The suit is equipped with magnetic webbing which blocks out all radio frequencies, or at least severely interferes with them.
Alternate Reality Versions
|In Earth-30847, Spider-Armor MK II is one of the costumes of Spider-Man.||Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds|
|In Earth-TRN199, Peter Parker created this his second Spider-Armor at Alchemax. It was later found by Miguel O'Hara. Parker later recreated this variant and placed it in his archives.||Spider-Man: Edge of Time|
|In Earth-TRN461, Spider-Man upgraded the Spider-Armor to include sonic emitters capable of combating Klyntar.||Spider-Man Unlimited (video game)|
- The Armor does not slow him down like it did like the original one did. This suit allows him to keep his full speed.
- In Spider-Man Unlimited, the armor is referred to as "Bulletproof Spider-Armor."
- 10 Appearances of Spider-Armor MK II
- 1 Minor Appearances of Spider-Armor MK II
- Media Spider-Armor MK II was Mentioned in
- 21 Images featuring Spider-Armor MK II
- Item Gallery: Spider-Armor MK II