- I always thought I'd grow up to help save the world. That's what super heroes do, right? Only it turns out the world is a lot bigger than I knew. For one, it's worlds, plural. And they're apparently all in trouble. My parents are going to help with the big fight. I'm just... I'm scared I'll never see them again. And I don't know how much of this is riding on me.
- -- Spiderling
Appearing in 1st story
- Spider Society (Mentioned)
- Venom (Normie Osborn) (Recap)
- Normie Osborn (Mentioned)
- Vulture Gang (Mentioned)
- Peter Parker (Mentioned)
- Mary Jane Watson-Parker (Mentioned)
- Unnamed NYPD officer (Only appearance; dies)
- Mister Sinister (Nathaniel Essex) (Mentioned)
- Mister Sinister's army
- Spider-Army (Vision)
- Superior Spider-Army (Vision)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and recap)
- Klyntar (Vision in main story and appear in recap)
- Vampires (Mentioned)
- Multiverse (Mentioned)
- MC2 (Recap)
- Earth-3145 (Mentioned)
- Prime Marvel Universe (Vision)
- Spiderling's Suit
- Web-Shooters (Main story and recap)
- Spider-Men's Suits (Main story and recap)
- Dimensional Travel Watches
- Spinneret's Suit
- Spider-Women's Suit
- Venom Symbiote (Recap)
- Superior Spider-Man's Suit (Vision)
- Venom Symbiote (Vision)
- Enigma Force (Vision)
Synopsis for 1st story
A SPIDER-GEDDON TIE-IN!
• SPIDERLING’s parents have gone to fight the Inheritors! Now she has to prove that MAY PARKER and ANYA CORAZON made the right choice bringing her on their mission!
• The mysteries of the SPIDER SOCIETY have been protected for centuries, but our heroes are running out of time to unravel them!
• And if the Inheritors learn about their mission, the SPIDER-GIRLS won’t just be racing the clock — they’ll be running for their lives!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spider-Girls Vol 1 2 on the forums
- 2 Images from Spider-Girls Vol 1 2
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|