This suit was originally a costume for the Day of the Dead celebration that Miguel had in his closet, Miguel then refashioned it into his signature spider suit. It became his go to out as the new Spider-Man as he fought crime. Miguel had created this suit using Unstable Molecule fabric, so it wouldn't get ripped during the celebration as it can get "pretty wild" over there. Miguel also attached a torn piece of glider cloth (that he got from a Thor worshiper while escaping Alchemax Security) to his costume in a cape-like fashion
- Durability: This used made using Unstable Molecules as fabric that makes it durable enough from tearing, also allowing the use of Miguel's talons without ripping through the fabric.
- Web Cape: A web-like cloth made of light byte Miguel got from a Thorite that he uses as a cape to glide through the air over rooftops.
- Durability: This new suit is made via synthesized Unstable Molecule fabric bonded with Kevlar which greatly improved his defense compared to the original to the point of nothing short of a Howitzer can penetrate it.
- Sensors: This suit comes with optic sensors for vicinity reading as well as infra red scanning and an internal GPS for guidance.
- Web Wings: The light byte material is now better integrated on the under arms to improve gliding.
- Boot Jets: Internal boot thrusters for launching off the ground and boosting flight speed.
- Explosives: Small arachnid shaped explosives can be launched from the wrists of the suits gloves.
- Hologram Projectors:
Alternate Reality Versions
|In Earth-96099, Miguel O'Hara had his A.I. print out this costume since Alchemax owned the rights to the design of Peter Parker's spider-suit.||Timestorm 2009-2099: Spider-Man #1|
|In Earth-TRN453, when Miguel O"Hara first met the original Spider-Man from the past, Peter suspected that Miguel's suit was made from a metallic fiber, but couldn't inspect any further as Miguel had interrupted him. This variation also lacks the web cape that allows him to glide.||Ultimate Spider-Man (Animated Series) Season 3 9|
|In Earth-TRN461, Peter Parker created his Spider-Man 2099 suit using S.H.I.E.L.D. technology. It was based on the suit of the time traveling Miguel O'Hara as a gift for the Miguel O'Hara of Earth-TRN389.||Spider-Man Unlimited|
|In Earth-TRN579, the suit didn't contain a web-cape, but could still glide through the use of web-wings. The suit also included a miniature version of his symbol on the back; recolored a light blue.||Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions|
|In Earth-TRN660, Gabri O'Hara created a suit reminiscence of his father's original spider-suit. It was made up of Arachnauts, a hive mind of robots that Gabri controlled technopathicly.||Spider-Man 2099 Vol 3 #23|
- Appearances of Spider-Man's 2099 Suit
- Minor Appearances of Spider-Man's 2099 Suit
- Media Spider-Man's 2099 Suit was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Spider-Man's 2099 Suit
- Item Gallery: Spider-Man's 2099 Suit