Appearing in "The evil that men do Part 5: Trickle down"
- Gooch Herbert (Only in flashback)
- Frosty (Only in flashback)
- Karen Page (Only in flashback)
- Nazi scientists (Only in flashback)
- Josef Mengele (Main story and flashback)
- Adolf Hitler (Mentioned) (Main story and flashback)
- Kingpin (Wilson Fisk) (Only in flashback)
- Norman Osborn (Mentioned)
- Hunter Todd (Mentioned)
- Tricia Lane (Mentioned)
- Emma Frost (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
- United States of America (Main story and flashback)
- New York (Main story and flashback)
- New Jersey (Only in flashback)
- Atlantic City (Only in flashback)
- Germany (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The evil that men do Part 5: Trickle down"
Francis takes Felicia on the Queensboro Bridge, and starts talking to her about his past: Garrison was his older brother. When they were in high school, Garrison forced him to have a sexual intercourse with him. Because of Garrison, Francis discovered he possessed powers far more advanced than his brother's: to transport himself to great distances, and to be able to force others to do what he wanted (Garrison was immune to this power). At the same time, Spider-Man and Daredevil meet with Nightcrawler, who tells them how the Nazis experimented in transplanting human mutant genes, creating human-mutant hybrids with teleportation powers. Nightcrawler deduces that it was Francis who killed Garrison, teleporting into his body, and making him explode from within, and thanks to data obtained by Cerebra, Spider-Man and Daredevil understand that Felicia and Francis could still be in the city. After he and Garrison made their fortune by exploiting their powers, and as his brother raped him even as an adult, Felicia tries to convince him to constitute himself, saying she was raped too.
- 6 image(s) from Spider-Man/Black Cat: The Evil That Men Do Vol 1 5
- 2 reprint(s) of Spider-Man/Black Cat: The Evil That Men Do Vol 1 5