Appearing in "One Night In Madripoor Makes Spider-Man Humble"
- "Dorothy" (Only appearance; destruction)
- Prof. Seymour Crippen (First appearance)
- Nathan Skreemie (First appearance)
- Thornton Blackball (First appearance)
- Patch robot (Only appearance)
- Miss Locke (First appearance)
- The Stinger (Only appearance; dies) (Only in flashback)
- Mysterio (Quentin Beck) (Mentioned)
- Mojo (Mentioned)
- Mastermind (Jason Wyngarde) (Mentioned)
- Kid Briton (Brian Braddock) (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Poster)
- Captain Britain (Brian Braddock) (Poster)
- Darkhawk (Chris Powell) (Poster)
- Charles Bronson (Invoked) (Topical reference) (Only in flashback)
- Myrtle (Only appearance) (Unnamed) (Only in flashback)
- Myrtle's husband (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Stark Industries (Mentioned)
- Ben Parker (Mentioned)
- Orange Is the New Black (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- United States of America (Only in flashback)
- Latveria (Mentioned)
- Wakanda (Mentioned)
- Spider-Armor MK IV
- Deadpool's Suit and Katanas (Main story and flashback)
- Spider-Man's Suit (Poster)
- Captain Britain's Uniform (Poster)
- Amulet of Right (Poster)
- Star Sceptre (Poster)
- Raptor Armor (Poster)
- Raptor Amulet (Poster)
- Cyclops' Visor (Poster)
- X-Uniforms (Poster)
- Banshee's Wings (Poster)
- Wolverine's Suit (Poster)
- Venom Symbiote (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "One Night In Madripoor Makes Spider-Man Humble"
Spider-Man wakes up in Madripoor; he is attacked by a robotic Patch which is destroyed when he leaps out of a window with it. On the street below he learns he is trapped in Arcade’s Murderworld, with three other victims whom he must try to save despite them all being horrible people, plus a little girl. Meanwhile, in a flashback, Deadpoll defeats and kills an assassin called Stinger, and finds on his person a golden ticket to Arcade’s Murderworld. He flies to Madripoor and meets with Arcade, who tells him he is dying and would like to pass Murderworld down to Deadpool, but he must help him kill Spider-Man first. Spider-Man learns the little girl was a robot all along and reluctantly destroys her when she spews gas at him. When Deadpool refuses to help kill Spidey Arcade drops him down into Murderworld too.
• When the villainous ARCADE decides to build a second, even deadlier Murderworld in Madripoor, he kidnaps Spider-Man and forces him to be the park’s first guest!
• Deadpool, meanwhile, has a bone to pick with Arcade... Namely that his terrifying theme parks are besmirching murder and its good name!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spider-Man/Deadpool Vol 1 21 on the forums
- 3 Image(s) from Spider-Man/Deadpool Vol 1 21
- 1 Reprints of Spider-Man/Deadpool Vol 1 21
|Like this? Let us know!|