- Does anyone have any idea what is going on?
- -- Deadpool
Appearing in 1st story
- Ransak the Reject (Controlled by Blastaar) (Main story and flashback)
- Blastaar (Main story and flashback)
Races and Species:
- Unidentified alien species
- Deviant Mutates
- Inhuman-Deviant Hybrids (Main story and flashback)
- Baluurians (Main story and flashback)
- Eternals (Mentioned)
- Ghlteyks (Mentioned)
- Prime Marvel Universe (Main story and flashback)
- Deadpool's Suit and Katanas
- Spider-Man's Suit and Web-Shooters
- Ransak's Power Rod (Main story and flashback)
- Spider-Man/Deadpool #43 (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- The Incredibles (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Marvel's Spider-Man (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Eternals (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
Synopsis for 1st story
• Let’s just say Spider-Man and Deadpool aren’t not trapped in the Negative Zone.
• Spidey’s a bit anxious to get back to Earth and stop the rampaging bug monsters… (You didn’t miss ish #42, did you?)
• But D.P.’s hoping for some R&R! See the negative sights, take in some local negative color, fight off the Living Bomb-Burst, A.K.A. BLASTAAR — wait, what was that last one?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spider-Man/Deadpool Vol 1 44 on the forums
- 2 Images from Spider-Man/Deadpool Vol 1 44
|Like this? Let us know!|