- I don't know... super hero movies are getting so gloomy these days. All the heroes want to do is fight each other... shouldn't comic book movies be kid-friendly?
- -- Spider-Man
Appearing in "Number One on the Maul Sheet"
- Katz Berger (First appearance)
- Parker Industries (Mentioned)
- "Man-Thing" (Actor only)
- "Storm" (Actor only)
- "Wolverine" (Actor only)
- "Daredevil" (Actor only)
- "Captain America" (Actor only)
- Hydra (Mentioned)
- Colossus (Peter Rasputin) (Mentioned)
- Black Cat (Felicia Hardy) (Mentioned)
- "Walkers" (Actors only)
- Zombies (Mentioned)
- Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) (Mentioned)
- Gwen Stacy (Mentioned)
- "Doctor Strange" (Actor only)
- "Hyperion" (Actor in a photograph only)
- "Nighthawk" (Actor in a photograph only)
Races and Species:
- Deadpool's Suit
- Deadpool's Katanas
- Spider-Armor MK IV
- "Wolverine's Suit" (Costume only)
- "Daredevil's Suit" (Costume only)
- "Captain America's Uniform" (Costume only)
- "Captain America's Shield" (Costume only)
- "Cloak of Levitation" (Costume only)
Synopsis for "Number One on the Maul Sheet"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• Deadpool goes Hollywood! See the M w/the M on the set of his own MOVIE!
• And he brings his pal Spidey along, as he has lots of experience selling out!
• All-Star Special Issue — written by Scott Aukerman of TV's Comedy Bang Bang!
- The movie that Spider-Man and Deadpool are seen walking out of the theater and talking about, Nighthawk v. Hyperion: Yawn of Boredom, is a parody of the DC film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice; Hyperion and Nighthawk respectively being Marvel's pastiches of DC's Superman and Batman.
- The tagline for the movie, "You Won't Believe Their Mothers Share A First Name," is a jab at an infamous plot point in the film that consists of the two protagonists to stop fighting each other after one of them discovers that their mothers have the first name of Martha.
- Penciler Reilly Brown originally drew Deadpool sporting a costume similar to his movie counterpart during the scenes Wade played a stunt double. Due to legal issues, he had to revisit the panels since Deadpool's cinematic costume apparently can't appear in a comic.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spider-Man/Deadpool Vol 1 6 on the forums
- 3 Images from Spider-Man/Deadpool Vol 1 6
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
- ↑ Brown, Reilly (10 April 2018). Reilly Brown on Instagram: "Someone asked if I’d ever drawn Deadpool in his movie costume, and I actually did once, for an issue of Spideypool. In this story, Wade...". Instagram. Retrieved on 12 April 2018.
|Like this? Let us know!|