Appearing in "Convention Chaos or When Cometh the Plutocracy!"
- Edwin Bagge (Only appearance)
- Frankie Bagge (Only appearance)
- Richard Nixon (First appearance chronologically)
- Mysterio (Quentin Beck) (Impersonates Jack McPherson)
- Jack McPherson (Only appearance)
- Chicago Police Department
- John F. Kennedy (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) (Mentioned)
- Việt Cộng (Mentioned)
- Mole Man (Harvey Elder) (Mentioned)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur) (Mentioned)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Mentioned)
- Joan Jameson (Mentioned)
- Harry Osborn (Only in flashforward)
- May Parker (Only in flashforward)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Asia (Mentioned)
- Vietnam (Mentioned)
- Russia (Mentioned)
- Egypt (Mentioned)
- Astral Plane (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Convention Chaos or When Cometh the Plutocracy!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• Another guest issue while Joe Kelly and Ed McGuinness get ahead on their epic story!
• In the Deadpool tradition, we present a “lost” issue of the Amazing Spider-Man!
• Flashback to the swinging ‘60s for one of Deadpool & Spidey’s earliest meetings!
• Don’t be a flake – beat feet to your shop and order now! This issue is a real solid gas!
- This issue's cover is an homage to the cover of Amazing Spider-Man #7.
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|