- And if you talk to any newspaper reporters, remind them that I've got a hyphen in my name! They always forget the hyphen!
- -- Spider-Man
Appearing in "Negative Exposure: Part Two"
- Mary Jane Watson
- Aunt May (Mentioned)
- Officer Charlie (First appearance)
- Lawrence Seltzer (Doc Ock's attorney)
- Warden James Warden
- Mary Lavinia-Octavius (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- New York City
- "Thug life/Still life" Photography by Jeff
- Daily Bugle newspaper
- Pumpkin Bomb (Photo)
- Vulture's Wings
- Spider-Man's Suit
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Goblin Glider (Photo)
- Patrol cars
Synopsis for "Negative Exposure: Part Two"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- As Doctor Octopus sets his brutal plans for Spider-Man’s downfall into motion, the web-slinger is forced to face off with another member of his deadly rogue’s gallery - the cold-blooded Vulture!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spider-Man/Doctor Octopus: Negative Exposure Vol 1 2 on the forums
- 5 Image(s) from Spider-Man/Doctor Octopus: Negative Exposure Vol 1 2
- 1 Reprints of Spider-Man/Doctor Octopus: Negative Exposure Vol 1 2
|Like this? Let us know!|