Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "Part Three of Five"
- J. Jonah Jameson (Leaves the Sinister Six)
- Spider-Man's Black Suit
- Mary Jane Watson
- Black Cat (Felicia Hardy)
- Sinister Six (Disbands)
- God / Lord (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Daily Globe (Mentioned)
- Doctor Octopus (Dr. Otto Octavius) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Fantastic Four
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (On-screen)
- Kingpin (Wilson Fisk) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Beetle (Abner Jenkins) (First appearance; corpse)
- Sin-Eater (Emil Gregg) (Mentioned)
- Sin-Eater (Stan Carter) (Mentioned)
- Scorpion (Mac Gargan) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Shocker (Herman Schultz) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- NYPD (First appearance)
- Numerous unnamed symbiotes
Races and Species:
- Rhino Armor
- Mysterio Suit
- Kraven's Lion's Head Vest
- Doctor Octopus' Tentacles
- Fantastic Four Uniforms
- Captain America's Uniform (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Beetle Armor MK II (First appearance)
- Image Inducers
- Spider-Slayer Mark V
- Black Cat's Suit
Synopsis for "Part Three of Five"
- Synopsis not yet written.
WHAT IF PETER PARKER BECAME VENOM?
The greatest enemies of Spider-Man have banned together to take the new version of Spidey down! They must act fast, as their numbers dwindle at the hands of Spider-Man. While some plan for his demise, others like Reed Richards of the Fantastic Four hope to save him, but is it too late to have the old Spider-Man back... or even Peter Parker?
|Like this? Let us know!|