Appearing in "Spider-Man:The Clone Saga, Part 3"
- The Sopranos (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Cosbys (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Mary Jane's unborn child (Mentioned)
- "Gwen Stacy" (Only appearance; dies)
- Clone in Yellow Pod (Behind the scenes)
- Gwen Stacy (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Radioactive Spider (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Unnamed Scientist (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Spider-Men's Suits
- Scarlet Spider's Suit (Last appearance)
- Scarlet Spider's Utility Belt (Last appearance)
Synopsis for "Spider-Man:The Clone Saga, Part 3"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Who is the man called Kaine and what does he want with Peter Parker? Will his deadly endgame mean the end of one Spider-Man...and the birth of another? Plus: baby makes three for Mary Jane and Aunt May's life hangs in the balance! All that...and one haunting ghost from the past returns as Marvel's most controversial book keeps fans guessing!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spider-Man: The Clone Saga Vol 1 3 on the forums
- 10 Images from Spider-Man: The Clone Saga Vol 1 3
Links and References
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|