Appearing in "Worlds Apart (Part 1)"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (First appearance)
- Symbiotes (First appearance)
- High Evolutionary (Herbert Wyndham) (First appearance)
- Knights of Wundagore (First appearance)
- Machine Men (First appearance)
- Dr. Octopus (Otto Octavius) (Only appearance) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Nick Fury (Only appearance)
- John Jonah Jameson (Only appearance)
- Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards) (Mentioned)
- Beastials (First appearance)
Races and Species:
- Earth-751263 (First appearance)
- Earth (First appearance)
- Counter-Earth (First appearance)
- Atomic Steed (First appearance)
- Solaris I (First appearance)
- Solaris II (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Worlds Apart (Part 1)"
When Spider-Man spots Venom and Carnage, hijacking on John Jameson's spaceship on a trip to Counter-Earth, he fails to stop them and the symbiotes villains go with Jameson to Counter-Earth, where the ship crashes and Jameson presumably dies. The public then blames Spider-Man for Jameson's seeming death. Spider-Man fakes his own death and lies low for half a year until he gets a new nano-tech costume from Reed Richards and gets another ride to Counter-Earth.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss "Worlds Apart (Part 1)" on the forums
- Gallery for the Spider-Man: Unlimited (animated) series
Links and References