Appearing in "With Great Power...: Part One"
- Cameraman Gino
- Tiffany (Mentioned)
- Uncle Ben's car (Destruction)
- Flash's car
Synopsis for "With Great Power...: Part One"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- After the spider-bite…before the great responsibility!
- Meet Peter Parker, “Midtown High’s only professional wallflower,” a hapless young nerd suddenly gifted with great power…no strings attached! Happy at home with his Aunt May and Uncle Ben, but plagued by the bullies and mean girls of high school, see what Peter does when the bite of a radioactive spider gives him the strength to take the things he wants. Fame? Money? Fast cars? Girls?
- This dweeb’s up to his pencilneck in 'em! Surely things can’t suddenly be this easy… It’s a side of Spider-Man’s early life you’ve barely glimpsed, written by David Lapham (Stray Bullets TERROR, INC.) with art by Tony Harris (Ex Machina)!
- Story featured the period between Peter bited by radioactive spider and death of Uncle Ben.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spider-Man: With Great Power... Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 3 Images from Spider-Man: With Great Power... Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|