Appearing in "Secret Wars: Part Two"
- Hubert (First appearance)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Lockheed (Main story and flashback)
- Marsha Rosenberg
- Mary MacPherran
- Spindlie army
- Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) (Mentioned)
- Lizard (Curt Connors) (Mentioned)
- Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) (Mentioned)
- Beyonder (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde) (Mentioned)
- Bildes (Main story and flashback)
Races and Species:
- Doctor Doom's Armor
Synopsis for "Secret Wars: Part Two"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- When the Beyonder created Battleworld, he stocked it with far more than Earth’s greatest heroes and worst villains.
- Now, two of these other elements, the city of Denver, Colorado and a warlike alien race known as the Spindlies, are on major collision course.
- With the other heroes occupied elsewhere, it’s up to Ben Grimm and the amazing Spider-Man to stand or fall with the city. But who will save them from their powerful on-again, off-again, ally...Doctor Doom?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spider-Man & the Secret Wars Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Images from Spider-Man & the Secret Wars Vol 1 2
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.