Appearing in "Year One: Part One"
- Otto Octavius (First appearance chronologically)
- Mary Lavinia-Octavius (First appearance chronologically)
- Torbert Octavius (First appearance chronologically) (Death)
- Professor Dean Caswell
- Dr. Ernst
- Lawrence Warren
- Mrs. Ruthers
- Professor Culbert (Mentioned)
- Peter Parker
- Priest Edward
Synopsis for "Year One: Part One"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Every kid thinks he’s different; some are. Now, peer behind the curtain of Doctor Octopus’ childhood to witness the formative years of this mad genius!
- Plus: When the military attempts to harness his brilliance, have they made a deal with someone they can’t hope to control?
- Featuring the first encounter between Doctor Octopus and Peter Parker, the first appearance of Doc Ock’s arms, and the true inspiration that led him to build his remarkable appendages -- which may have come from a certain wall-crawler!!
- Story take place in the youth of Otto.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spider-Man - Doctor Octopus: Year One Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 3 Image(s) from Spider-Man - Doctor Octopus: Year One Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|